Life Without Krishna

Krishnaspeak.
I hid from the gopis many a times and made fun of them.
Sometimes it was not in jest but to make them understand the real meaning of love.
Once I waited upon them in the bushes close to the grooves of Vrindavan and they came in search of me. I waited for a long time and then Radha appeared calling out to me-Kanha! I couldn't bear to see Her that way so I just walked out in my Varaha avatara and they all shrieked out. They implored me to return back to my original state, which I did. It was real fun to see them scamper in fear.
Later on I again returned to hide from them before the performance of the raas.
They were very rude with me. They pulled my cheeks and hands and jumped all over me. The Gopi's did it out of their love for me but I had to tell them that it is important to be gentle in love and not drag each other down. I left them suddenly and then as usual Radha came in. She took me far away from the maddening crowd and just wanted to hog me all to herself. I knew the passions of the Gopi's would be pouring all over the place and their separation would be very much hurting them so I again came back. But just that Radha does not appear to drag me alone I had to make my appearance there. She knew very well that I would go with her anyway.
This game of hiding and then reappearing many a times may cause a lot of discomfort but the Gopi's knew very well that waiting for love is the greatest gift of all.
The viraha(separation) bhakti is the highest form of bhakti(devotion).
The craving goes up by leaps and bounds and the aspirant never has peace since they continue to feel the pangs of separation.
When someone marries, the separation ends and love looses its sheen. It becomes lifeless since marriage demands a lot of attention and the value is gauged by the amount of possessiveness.
Possession is the worst form of loving someone hence I run away from those who want to possess me. I ask for unconditional love from all and if you can offer me that then I am your slave forever. The devotee who can show her or his craving by staying away from me and yet thinking only of me constantly is my highest devotee. Just like Tukaram or Meera. They never had the privilege of seeing me in person but people sing praises about their devotion.
I need all your love and devotion exclusively. Then I will be yours truly in every lifetime. I shall stay in your heart and never leave you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru