Tarot Cards & I

I have been reading tarot cards for my clients for donkeys years and been in occult for the last 48 years.When I had gone for the Indibloggers meet, the girl sitting behind me introduced herself as a tarot card reader and I was wondering how and why I gave up that beautiful hobby!
Last month I trained one person in that lost art of Tarot reading through spiritual methods. The psychic world is filled with such wonders that it is difficult to pin them down to some worldly method of divination.
When I started to practice Tarot Card reading here in Bangalore, the world had hardly heard about that. Before I came on the scene, an old Anglo Indian Gentleman called Commander Green practiced it from Brigade Road. Thereafter I started from my tiny store in Indiranagar. I got quite a notoriety since I got a half page write up in the Times Of India and other papers. I never charged a penny to anyone till January 2009. Later to dissuade people from visiting me I charged them, but they never gave up so I pushed Tarot Cards away. Sometimes I get some calls out of the blue to read cards and I sometimes succumb to that.
The readings are accurate and the exact dates can also be predicted by a genuine reader. If someone has been in occult and the esoteric world they can do correct predictions. I use tarot for guiding people and showing them the true path.
I have been tested by many in my past avatar.
But the truth will always come out.
Some of the strangest instances would make great stories here but I will refrain from letting the cat out of the bag.
Tarot reading is very taxing on the readers if they let their guard down and allow the clients to push their troubles onto them. So it is important to build a wall of defence around yourself and then practice.
I wish the young lady a great success and hope she helps herself and those who come to her with their problems.

Comments

Uma Anandane said…
Very interesting on Tarot cards

If you like something about my blog,do VOTE ME!

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=34845
Your Vote counts for me!

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru