I love love stories

We all love romance and love stories.
Some of the love stories that I have enjoyed are Pretty Woman, You've Got Mail, Serendipity, Notting Hill, Runaway Bride, PS I Love You, When Harry met sally,
Jab We Met, Chupke Chupke, Cheeni Kam and I guess so many that I just swoon over the way in which it ends and all is well.
But then there are some that leave such incomplete and bitter taste that I wonder why should they make it to the romantic lists.
Movies like Lost In Translation, Up In The Air, Before Sunrise leave me just empty and tired. They want us to imagine what would have happened to the lovey dovey couple.
But why should all these movies end that way?
I know you may say get real but are we not suckers for such sweet endings in almost everything. Okay, those of you who do not agree can write another blog and berate me if you like.
But I prefer my movies to be gooey and full of mush all over with really nice endings.
An incomplete ending where the hero and heroine go away in two different directions do not appeal to me.
So I do love love stories with both of them living happily ever after.
Do write to me the names of movies that you feel can match upto that feelings and let us watch them all over again. But let their endings be leaving you with a good feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru