Giving Due!

I recently met a person in the store whom I couldn't recognize. She came and wished me. After sometime I realized who she was, one of my past disciples. This is the same person who called me in the dead of the night when her husband was in coma and about to die. Her prayers were to save him then. I told her that he will be fine soon. I got a message next morning that he is out of danger now. Few days later when I inquired about him, I was told he has been discharged from hospital and there is no trace of the disease too. Later she called me to come and bless her new home, but when the day to do the same came she asked me to bless it on the phone which I did. Now she is well settled and her husband is back in business. That day she met me after two years and never even said anything at all about the fateful night.
We sometimes do not acknowledge the right One. Few days ago a child was taken ill and her mother frantically called me to take care. I advised her that I am always with her and all will be well with her kid. That fateful night someone came to her rescue out of the blue. When I got a message next morning to say how that person knew it intuitively and came to the rescue with so much love and spent the night at the hospital and took her home.
I leave it to your imagination to understand how this works. In our spiritual world there are no coincidences, but the Lord works magic in His own way.
I shall tell you three stories of Saibaba. One in which a black dog comes to eat from the person who had promised Saibaba about giving Him khichdi as an offering. When she reaches Him, He tells her that she had just fed Him. When the lady asks Him how is that, He answers her that she just fed a black dog and so he ate it from her hand alone.
In the second one Saibaba sent one person to give udi to his disciple in a faraway place. He reached there just in time to give that udi for safe delivery of the disciples daughter.
In the third instance three people go to have food at another disciples place when he has invited Saibaba for his son's thread ceremony in Palghar. When he sends a letter asking why Baba has not attended, Baba tells him that he actually did in the form of the three people who came to have food. His disciple only could not understand how divinity works.
We in spiritual work in strange ways and it is for you to understand that.
Acknowledging some person like a dog, a man or 3 people in Saibaba's story does not do good to that which you believe in. There are no coincidences in our world. If you are in spiritual you will understand that the divinity has its ways. Never give credit to the instrument but to the one who uses it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru