Letters Are God!

My facebook update had a comment by Ramesh who wanted to know if God would be the same if called out by any other name in any other language. So here is the explanation for the above.
It is written in most of the holy books that first came the word. Now we always wonder how it came about. Let me give you one example of your own child.
When a child is born, it has no name so we name the child something...let us say we call the child Pari. Now can we separate the word Pari from the child? Pari and child are one and the same. So the name or word came first and then the object or being.
So the child says-I am Pari and Pari says thats me! So when we say the child came first it is called Shiva, the name would be called Shakti and the child saying-I am Pari is called Ishwar and the word Pari which says thats me is called Sadashiv.
So even if I say in any other language the sequence remains the same.
Now let us examine the letters or matraka...the word is called mother since it gives birth to that entity so when we say Ramesh in a crowd, you will definitely look up but if I say-aye! Yo dude! You may not even understand that I am talking to you.
So the word or name is very important.
The letters in the Indian alphabet are actually called deities or God.
When we utter one letter say-Ka...the Goddess connected to that word will answer to your call. Similarly ta, pa, etc... Now assume you have a defect while pronouncing then what problems can occur. Just a syllable change may make a wrong deity stand in front of you. A small change of Hari..hara...harim(Hrim) may change the whole deity. When we say Hari-the deity connected to sustenance will answer, but by mistake we pronounce Hara, then the deity connected to destruction may appear and that is terrible error.
So mantra ucchar or pronunciation has to be perfect.
I hope I was able to convey here how important it is to say the right word even in spiritual as we do in our normal life also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru