Upgrade In 2012

I wanted to write a post on what I would like my friends and the rest to do in 2012.
Those who are my dearest friends and disciples upgrade your connection into a one of love from deepest friendship.
The ones who are only distant friends should upgrade to deeper friendship and if need be fall in love also. Here falling in love means expressing deeper bonds of love for humankind and not any other, like lustful type. LOL!
Those who know me slightly should express their willingness to become my friend and keep on being a good friend. Maybe we could meet and express our friendship with each other, rather than just saying a hi and bye on facebook or other such sites. It sounds too impersonal and distant on such networking sites.
Now for those who do not know me and still would like to be my friend I would suggest you to first acquaint yourself with my known data which can be culled from various locations and then send a mail or sms or a snail mail and then let us carry on from there towards a lasting friendship. I know here lets give credit to Google and the rest of the search engines for being so informative. Thank you G!
Now for my arch enemies and all those who consider myself as their arch rival or some such thing. Lets meet in the open instead of stabbing in the back and express ourselves and if need be extend the olive branch or lets become deadly enemies. I love war just like you so lets have a war. And hey, you know like they say everything is fair in love and war so lets be as bigger an enemies as we can be. Competition works better for business! But lets be deceitful also and keep this world of intrigue working.
Now in case you accept my olive branch, lets understand that I can never trust you again so let us try to be cordial or civil when we can without muc(s)h expectations or desires. You have your weapons sharpened so will I do the same. Lets love each other with enough venom and deceit.
Now for those who sincerely want to be my friend, you gotta let your goodies be seen. I need to know what you are getting at the table so that I can assess and show you mine also. Lets be as good as we can be. But again to come in my good books it is going to take time. We both need to prove ourselves to each other that we truly have good intentions only.
Now for all those who do not fall within the ambit of all the above, you can just be there and so will I be there. Maybe just be my reader or my admirer or just my devotee. Of course, you can join my enemies and lets fight on the opposite side also.
I know life is just another game for you so lets play.
I hope you like my ideas of upgrade and if you have signed on the dotted line below, then lets get the document franked and legalized.
The last line in my world is this- I never trust anyone in my world since I know no one is trustworthy. I only trust God alone, rest please sign the legal document so that I can take you to court if you breach any contract.
Say- I agree to all the above terms before you step in!

Comments

GS said…
Thanks Suresh.

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru