Material Girl in a Material World

Susan's Corner | Susan Yankoski

KrsnaGuruji teaches we are spiritual beings living in a material world.

At some moments during my journey, there has been an overwhelming desire to check out, go far off somewhere and not to be involved in the mundane world. But Krsna teaches that being born as I am and where I am are a part of God’s design.

Trying to understand what is unfolding in my life, is now the crux of my material life. Certainly, God doesn’t need for me to understand and certainly a faith built of Love and Devotion does not need to be “understood.” Yet, the material worldly life engages my mind and intellect and has to come up with the whys and wherefores.

But what about 100% Faith! My KrsnaGuru speaks of living in the moment without worry or concern, knowing whatever God provides will be enough. The challenge is to live in the wor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru