Establishing a Practice

Susan's Corner | Susan Yankoski

KrsnaGuruji teaches me to have single pointed devotion.

Krsna expounds the many paths to Him. Whichever way you choose or do not choose to find the Supreme Divine Consciousness is correct. Guruji’s teachings illuminate the Truth that God is as you want Him to be. In the Bhagavad Gita (Ch4 v11), Sri Krsna states, ”…howsoever men seek Me, even so do I respond to them; for all men follow My path in everyway.”

My many months of trying to meditate on the abstract formless God brought great pain and heartache since I could not see Him. However, just before my first trip to India, I received my first glimpse of the Divine through a photo of my KrsnaGuru. The picture was in jest for some, yet for me, it was profound. Countless times, His image in that photograph has brough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru