How to Make Time for God?

Susan's Corner | Susan Yankoski

KrsnaGuruji teaches to take time to express devotion to God, without expectation of returns.

Worldly life is upon us all the time.  Unless you are blessed to be staying in an ashram or are a renunciate, the stress of daily life presses on. Going to work, earning money, taking care of family and friends, house and home, it’s like this for most of us. So where is the time to think of God? When a loved one is ill or there is a particularly important event pending, we may ask God for help, but asking favors is not devotion.

Since returning from India, my life has been a bit unsettled and way too busy. The feeling that I can not find time for God to spend in devotion crept into my mind. But my teacher has always illumined

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru