He’s Got This

Teachings | Susan Yankoski

KrsnaGuruji teaches it is God’s Will, not mine that moves this life.

There have been a few times in my life, whereby, I felt completely abandoned and alone. In those times, it seemed I would perish. And then, there were those times when I felt so completely consumed by those around me, that again, it seemed I would perish. It has only been in these recent years, when becoming aware of the Divine Spirit, that I have felt secure.

Security oddly comes from knowing that nothing, here, is within my control. Destiny is written, the job for which I am here will be done.

“Thy Will be done.”

One might have a starring role or may just be a prop, but all that exists has a purpose. This life may be just a stepping stone. The part one p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success & Failure

I Don't Like What You Do!

Torito De Pucara in Peru