300 On Indiblogger!

Dear Indiblogger Friends,
I am writing my 300th blog on Indiblogger.
I never thought I would continue here for such a long time.
I have been blogging since 2003-4 but I lost my old blogs when some of the dot coms went down.
Later I was much active on forums where I continued to write on spiritual subjects.
My main focus has been to write on spiritual subjects which are not controversial in nature.
Spirituality is for everyone and not God centeric alone. I have disciples from every type of religious or non religious groups.
I am happy to see that there are some nice folks who read my blogs very regularly.
I would like to thank each one of you for being there and encouraging me to write.
Some of you have been writing comments which are well appreciated.
My response may not be immediate since I write on an average about 2000 words per day in my website and other places. I also have satsangs throughout the day. My day starts from 4.30am and continues till 12 midnight.
Unfortunately I have certain handicaps. I am not able to do simple things like upload my picture on this website till date, do adsense or other stuff since I do not understand much about these things. My forte is to write alone and I am never around in any competition since I don't know much about tagging or entering forms. I post my blogs from different countries. Today I am posting from far east.
I hope I will be able to satisfy my dear Indiblogger friends in the future too.
I am known as Krsnaknows on the web too.
Have a great day. Take care.

Comments

Paresh Kale said…
Congrats and keep it up !

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru