Trust

Yesterday I wrote on the belief systems today I think the next in line is the word Trust.Whom do we trust in .Our parents when we are small,Later it is our friends,teachers etc.After we get married we trust our spouses.the temple priests,our padres and the religious heads.Our presidents and prime ministers.
Do you know they all let us down?Not one of them can be trusted in your life.
Then the question arises if all these guys are prone to let us down then whom to trust?
The wise guys says GOD. But then again we wonder why all these calamities occur time and again.Why are there wars,natural calamities and things like the world trade center crashes? That also sets u thinking where was God then at that time ? He could have prevented all these things if He wanted to!So again how can we trust an entity we cant see?I always wanted to question someone on this issue.The religious heads and the spiritualists too.If you have not seen the finer authority then how can u say that HE exists?Only those who have experienced HIM do have the right to say that He Is!So dear friends I would like to call upon all those who say they have seen or experienced HIM please do write in to me so that I can understand HIM from ur point of view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru