Living a Fearless Life

Susan's Corner | Susan Yankoski

KrsnaGuruji teaches me to fearlessly move through life.

For weeks now, I have been clearing out my home. Through the course of the last 20 years, stacks of boxes and such have filled my life to the point that it has become difficult to know what’s here. The clutter around me is a reflection of the clutter within me.

Taking aim at the clutter, the boxes are steadily being removed. The mind clutter is much more difficult to remove and requires Divine intervention. Through the blessing of my Guruji, the cleansing is ongoing.

Each day brings new challenges. Thankfully, there is a growing arsenal of knowledge bestowed by KrsnaGuruji, as He has countlessly and repeatedly given the same lessons in different formats, so that I might grasp the true understanding. Compared to the time t

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Like What You Do!

Success & Failure

Torito De Pucara in Peru